Thursday, July 14, 2011

Catching up

I have been crafting, really. The problem is that I have been crafting for Shelley, not for myself, and forgot to take pics before delivering. I rectified the situation by going in to the store and snapping some pics of my art already on the walls. The result is not-quite-right photos, but at least I have photos now!

Here, you will see some layouts I did for display. I used a layout guide and turned it 90 degrees for the second page.


Next is July's Layout Challenge. As a designer, I don't get to enter the contest for the $50 gift card, but I do get to try to inspire you to create! I love the way this turned out. It's so nice to work with a series of patterned paper - it all comes together so well! The flowers are, for the most part, Prima. The butterfly is a Tim Holtz die from Sizzix.

No comments: