Thursday, July 14, 2011

New Class!

I'm doing a new class for Shelley called Quick Cards. It features the new cards and envelopes from Doodlebug. I love how quickly the card comes together. It's easy to dress them up, or just leave them plain and simple. They look good no matter what! Here is the series of 4 cards I'm teaching on September 28th. Please join me!

This card features a pretty pink card base, with embossed Gel-a-tins chocolates and a few self-adhesive rhinestones.


I really liked the effect of adding a photo to this blue window card. It also features studs from the i-rock product line, and a hand written sentiment.


A few self-adhesive rhinestones, a ribbon, a greeting, and you're good to go with this summery green and red card.

A sheer ribbon, computer printed greeting and some i-rock bling make this card an elegant choice for a summer wedding.

No comments: