Tuesday, January 10, 2012

It's a miracle...

I'm posting again already! I think that being responsible for keeping Shelley's blog up to date will help me with mine :) I'm just going to do a quick post today to show off the cards I'll be teaching on February 11th for Valentine's Day.


The cards were inspired by the Paper Crafter's Library blog. Of course, I used what I had on hand, rather than go out and buy the specific items to make the cards, so they are makeovers, rather than copies. I have to admit though, that my favourite, the U Rock, is pretty close to the original!

Sadly, with school back on, I have school work to take care of, so that's all I have time for tonight!

Until next time,

Melanie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great cards- really love the colours you've used. Thanks for leaving such a lovely comment on my projects at Paper crafters Library. x