Monday, January 30, 2012

Presenting...

Scrappin' Sisters! These talented ladies have started a blog. There is not much on the blog yet, but I look forward to following it: scrappinsisters.wordpress.com Take the time to check out the gallery areas - they are 3 very scrap-savvy ladies and their projects are gorgeous (and for sale!) I met two of the sisters through events at Shelley's, but finally had a chance to see their work up close and personal at a scrapbooking convention this past weekend. They had a booth set up and were selling their items: gorgeous altered notebooks, home decor, tags, cards, scrapbook pages and more. They were also doing demos. I was only able to catch one, but it was pretty amazing! Flowers from used dryer sheets - you have to see them to believe them. Now I just need to buy the flower die and stop using liquid softener in the wash. Then I'll never have to buy flowers again!!

I also did a few demos this past weekend. I demoed glitter, i-rock, liquid appliqué and Sew Easy. It was a fun couple of hours, but with family feeling under the weather, I was glad I didn't have to stay all day.

Sorry, no pics this time, but I hope to post later in the week with a better update!

Until next time,
Melanie

No comments: